Business Information and Consulting Center – Sandanski (BICC – Sandanski) is a nongovernmental organisation of the region of Southwest Bulgaria with more than 20 years of experience in the field of local economic and social development, training and mentoring in entrepreneurship and financial/professional development.
Association BICC – Sandanski employs six staff members specialised in different areas and delivering a wide variety of business support, networking and training services in areas such as business development, start-up support, renewable energy, organic agriculture, social entrepreneurship, local social and economic development, etc. Also, the organisation relies on a pool of experienced external experts for specific services related to event management, web development, e-learning, graphic design, etc.
In 2008, BICC – Sandanski became a part of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) - a European network that involves more than 600 organisations and 4000 skilled professionals from 40 countries.
We are looking for both experienced and non-experienced organizations and entities that work in the project areas mentioned above.
SUPPORT FOR BUSINESS START-UP
- Market research;
- Legal registration of companies, associations, NGOs and other organizations;
- Development of strategies and solutions for business development;
- Consultations in business planning, tax and legal systems, human resources, etc.
SUPPORT FOR IMPROVEMENT OF THE TECHNICAL AND MANAGEMENT CAPACITY OF SMEs
- Information and consulting services;
- Organization of workshops and training of companies;
- Introduction of company management systems;
- Business support for the introduction of innovations and implementation of technology transfers;
SUPPORT OF SMEs TO ACCESS FINANCIAL RESOURCES
- Project development and management;
- Information on financial programs and mechanisms;
- Information on existing credit lines in Bulgaria and international financial institutions;
SUPPORT FOR ACCESS TO INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
- Information about legislation and administrative procedures in other countries;
- Organization and support for the participation of companies in fairs, exhibitions and matchmaking events;
PROMOTION OF BUSINESS COOPERATION
- Establishing organizations for the entrepreneurs from the region;
- Developing and distributing informational materials;
- Providing access to national and international databases for business cooperation;
E-SERVICES BUSINESS SUPPORT
- Development and maintenance of virtual databases;
- Electronic subscription - Information services;
- E-learning modules development and support;
- E-consultation and information, graphic and Web design;
Non-governmental organization/ non-profit