TISIP is a foundation that was established in 1985 that does research and development work and offers courses for businesspeople, public institutions, universities and colleges. TISIP is a border institution for NTNU- Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
TISIPs main activities are:
• Research and development projects in ICT end eLearning, at national and European level
• Tertiary Vocational Education, certified by the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education
• Tailor made e-learning for industry
• Courses in ICT and Teacher training
• Editor of 17 Norwegian Text books
TISIP has taken part in 13 EU projects, i.e. in Interreg, Minerva, the eLearning Programme and Leonardo. TISIP have been coordinator for two projects, called EuroCompetence and QUIS. In addition to project management our work have mainly been involved with technology for learning, virtual campuses and networked organizations and quality in eLearning and Business models for eLearning.
TISIP has for ten years acted as a service provider for invoicing, enrolment and examination etc for four HEI in Norway with more than 10 000 enrolments each year.
TISIP have developed the Concurrent eLearning design (CCeD) method in Collaboration with Sør-Trøndelag University College and NTNU. CCeD is a special adapted solution, using Concurrent design for the development of eLearning solutions, both for
industry and for subjects in HEI’s. We have developed and run a course on Sale and Service Management with 6 ECTS for five Norwegian companies where Telenor was the main user. More than 80 participants enrolled in the course Nationwide with good results.
TISIP has a long reputation for running EU projects, either as a coordinator or as a Partner.
The operational capacity for participating in this project is as follows:
1) TISIP manager has more than 20 years of experience with running EU projects He has developed administrative and business solutions for virtual universities, worked with QAS systems, technology for eLearning and digital testing.
2) TISIP business developer has 10 years experience with development of business models and he has also been project coordinator of the CCeD project
3) TISIP senior consultant has also taken part in the development of the CCeD model and also in running the Sale and Service course for industry
4) TISIP economical secretary has been responsible for economical follow up and reporting for seven EU projects or more
In the field of social work and Mental health TiSIP has taken part in several project the last years. We will mention the following projects.
The project “Integration of people with mental problems” 2008-2011. This was an EU-project.
The project contributed to develop contacts between Norwegian and Swedish participants and between service users of mental health services in both contries. It has contributed to initiatives to professional development both in Norway and Sweden. TISIP was the leading partner in this project. .
For the time being TISIP is carrying out a project about service innovation in the field of mental health and substance abuse. This is also a project funded of the Interreg Sverige _Norway program 2014-2020. TISIP is the leading partner. The partnership includes 5 municipalities and one university in Mid-Scandinavia
We seek partners who have both research-based and practical deliveries of education in the areas we address. This may be both university, municipalities and non governmental organizations. Tisip seeks collaborators who run research, innovation and training to develop service providers and services for end users.
We have extensive expertise in a number of fields, but especially within e-learning, entrepreneurship and project management. Furthermore, we have extensive competence in social work, work with children and young people and the development of measures and services aimed at the mental health field
Non-governmental organization/ non-profit