CFCECAS is a non-governmental organisation opened in 2007, with a national and European reference, through the standards of Excellence practiced and good practice models developed in the field of social work projects, training programs and social services.
The main purpose of CFCECAS is to invest in human resources development, design and delivery of social services in line with EU policies, organize transfer of experience and international cooperation for the promotion of good practices.
Our mission is to improve quality of life due to the implementation of community projects for the local community, as well as offering operational and financial support social workers that work in the community services, developing institutional capacity of local government, develop innovative answer to the community problems, facilitate the public-private partnerships, growth people knowledge and skills and organizing seminars, workshops, consulting, research and trainings.
The partners should be active in the field of combating discrimination and tackle poverty, by developing quality social services for people part of different risk groups (disabilities, poverty, domestic abuse, child protection etc.).
Partners can be public or private bodies, working in partner or programme European countries.
- Developing and providing training programs and evaluation of professional competencies for social service managers for training and skills development in management, managers of public and private organizations, social workers and social service workers, students in social work or persons who face limitations and need support to integrate socially and professionally;
- Development and promotion of innovative services in support of people experiencing social problems or are at risk of social exclusion;
- Developing innovative projects and support services for social integration and employment of vulnerable persons;
- Development and support of social economy and social economy enterprises;
- Providing professional supervision and coaching of social workers to work with vulnerable groups and managers for performance management quality;
- Social analysis and development of appropriate measures and community services for social and economic development;
- Creating programs aimed at transferring knowledge and experience from various social fields and from different countries and cultural spaces for professional development and application of modern techniques of social intervention;
- Internship programs and training volunteers to carry out quality work in specific areas;
- Social research combined with practical social action and development services
Non-governmental organization/ non-profit