AHME - Humanitarian Association of Women Entrepreneurs is a Non Governmental Organization, established as a nonprofit association that operates in the areas of Women Entrepreneurship, Gender Equality, Domestic Violence and Combat Trafficking in Human Beings and Gender. We intend to provide, either nationally or internationally, the most distinct opportunities for sustainable entrepreneurship, fostering exchange, creating employment opportunities, encouraging research, training, reconciliation of personal, family and professional life, in order to promote welfare, the evolution of mentalities, micro (individual and family) and macro (corporate, institutional and civilizations) socio-economic progress.
Main intervention areas:
- Promote equality between men and women by raising awareness on the comunity through actions, campains and publishing materials;
- Foster female entrepreneurship through the development of activities that involve the active participation of women, promoting their economic independence and self-management;
- Promote education, culture and research through the development of national and international projects, promoting women in culture;
- We have a protocol with Banco Alimentar, that allows us to distribute food to the comunity, in order to promote the social inclusion.
We aim to build partnerships in order to promote the exchange of experiencies about gender equality, finding new ways of intervention on a collaborative way.
- We offer our partners consultancy on the process to develop women entrepreneurship;
- As a partner entity, AHME will act as a facilitator in put you in touch with other Portuguese entities, facilitating access to resources in order to develop a program of exchange of experiences within the proposed theme.
Non-governmental organization/ non-profit