AAS works to defend and promote human rights through prevention, assistance, training, research and advocacy.
Alternative SOciale work on:
• Developing prevention activities in the area of human rights protection;
• Assistance for person at risk;
• Development of professional skills for specialists with attributions in promoting
and protecting human rights;
• Community development informing and involving the community in activities
developed by the association;
• Research on psycho-social phenomena;
• Legislative analysis and proposal for de lege ferenda;
• Lobby and advocacy in the area of human rights;
• Development of inter-institutional collaboration with the purpose of protecting
• Providing consultancy for public and private institutions;
• Promoting the statute of the Psychologist and of the Social Worker.
Norwegian NGO with experience on domestic violence, working with people witnessing or being exposed to violence, experience in working with proffesionals etc.
Experience on domestic violence, training professionals, working with victims.
Non-governmental organization/ non-profit