- Non-governmental organization founded in 2005 Founding members: master graduates and master teachers from the European Project Management, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Craiova ; Values: Initiative |Civic Involvement |Equal Opportunities| Responsability|Professionalism
Who we are? :
- Non-governmental organization founded in 2005 Founding members: master graduates and master teachers from the European Project Management, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Craiova ;
- Active Members (employees or volunteers) teachers, sociologists, career counselors, trainers in adult education, economists, students, master graduates.
Mission: Our mission is to contribute to sustainable socio-economic environment by promoting social partnership and development of human resources in line with European values and objectives.
Values: Initiative |Civic Involvement |Equal Opportunities| Responsability|Professionalism
- Fostering partnerships and networks at local, regional, national and European level;
- Promoting social inclusion, human rights, equal opportunities and non-discrimination;
- Development of the region and the human resources through continuous training;
- Development of entrepreneurship in the region;
- Improve the quality of education;
- Promoting environmental protection, biodiversity and sustainable development;
- Facilitate access of citizens of all ages, both urban and rural, to information on all areas in which the EU operates.
Networking at European level:
Europe Direct network
Our NGO is the host structure of Europe Direct network Information Center Craiova since 2008. Europe Direct network is one of the main tools used by the European Commission to inform citizens and communicate with them locally. The network includes the European Union, Europe Direct Information Centres, 400 European Documentation Centres and 700 members of Team Europe.
Networking at local and regional level:
South West Territorial Pact for Employment and Social Inclusion
Forever for Europe Association is a founding member of the South West Territorial Pact for Employment and Social Inclusion. Regional pacts for employment and social inclusion are partnership agreements between relevant actors at regional level for the employment and social inclusion, and have established a partnership structures at the local level.
Why do we need you? :
For the best implementation of the project calls proposed above, we need abroad partners from Norway, Liechtenstein or Iceland in order to :
- Recieve consultancy on the specific areas of the project;
- Share best practices for Effective and efficient measures addressing vulnerable groups of children and youth facing particular risks, social inclusion or other major priorities of the project;
- Expertise to improve the situation of children and youth in risk situation (with an important focus on Roma);
- Create or improve innovative measures in the area of social inclusion.
If you are intersted to become our partner, please reply to us as quick as possible - since the deadline to apply for the call is very soon (10 March 2014).
If not, please foreward this request to your closest known NGOs that might be interested.
For any other colaboration or partnership agreement on what is in line with our NGO objectives and values do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you in advance,
Communication on European issues
Networking and partnerships
Non-governmental organization/ non-profit