We are the Oceanic Club, a Romanian environmental NGO aims to contribute to the protection of natural and cultural heritage and to improve the scientific research in the field.
The Oceanic Club is a team of biologists and researchers of the biodiversity, nature enthusiasts. Our activity began in 1992. Our national programs are:
- B-Watch: biodiversity assessment and monitoring of Dobrogea zone and continental shelf of the Black Sea in terms of two groups of species: Invasive species and threatened species, preparation and implementation of intervention projects;
- Dolphins in distress!: Research on the three species of dolphins in the Black Sea population status, assessment and development / implementation of the mechanism of restocking;
- E - 2000 environmental education projects and inventory action of pollution sources of the Black Sea environment;
- CeSt XXI: scientific research program designed to support the development of natural and cultural heritage of Romania by museums, research centers and academic institutions.
- Removing nets, fishing gear and other marine debris;
- Recycling marine debris.
- biodiversity surveys and monitoring;
- field research for biodiversity projects.
Non-governmental organization/ non-profit