IncludAbility is a nonprofit organisation designing and implementing customized programs to promote the inclusion of people with a disability into society.
IncludAbility is a nonprofit organisation designing and implementing customized programs to promote the inclusion of people with a disability into the business and social environment.
IncludAbility’s aim is dual: a) to bring people with a disability off the sidelines and back into socioeconomic life and b) to help businesses to expand their market by including into their customer base large numbers or people with disabilities. In this way IncludAbility offers a win-win situation as all involved parties (businesses and people with disabilities) will benefit, serve their interests and increase their profits.
Two major fields of action:
1. Raise awareness about disabilities in society through disability awareness educational and action programs
2. Help businesses improve their social profile and enhance their market through disability related consultancy. IncudAbility is major expert consultant provider of any kind of disability related issues for a company.
- Disability organisations with expertise on educational programs
- Disability youth organisations
- Educational Organisations
- Adult Education Associations
- Lifelong Education
- Inclusion of persons with a disability
- Disability awareness programs
- Youth programs for children with a disability
- Youth programs for disability awareness
- School programs
- Programs to open up society to person with a disabilty
- Design for all and accesibilty awareness.
- Disability Sport Programs
- Paralympic Sports
Non-governmental organization/ non-profit