A women's association that supports african women in Greece to integrate into the society, promotes civic rights and raises awarness on issues concerning women and their families
1. To create awareness on various issues concerning the African women and their children living in Greece.
2. To support and fight for our rights especially for the second generation in general.
3. To create mutual bonds of solidarity between Africans and our host the Greeks.
4. To explore and incorporate the rich African woman heritage into the rich Greek heritage.
5. To work hand in hand with various social, NGOs and other Organizations that stand for justice, non racial and friendly society for all.
Other Ngos, human rights institutions, watchdogs, training providers.
Participation and implementaion of campaigns such as“Different but Equal”
“Second Generation” without borders, social media campaigns, empowrement and grass roots approach to the issues of migrant integration.
Non-governmental organization/ non-profit