Center Ligda - Association of Disabled, was founded in 2005, and it brings together individuals with disabilities, who needs long-term treatment and rehabilitation.
The association is focused on
- Ensuring long-term physiotherapy, rehabilitation with special modern devices;
- Consulting for the procurement of special equipment for rehabilitation and life;
- Advice and assistance in further education and integration into work or social life;
- Cultural workshops;
- Sports activities, organizing events for disabled people;
- Creating and providing the conditions for the realization of projects related to the aims of Assocoation in cooperation with the local government and the third sector institutions;
- Cooperation with similar associations in Slovakia and abroad.
Non-governmental organization/ non-profit